Are you on the search for comfortable braces? Have you been fed up with metal wires and bands? Have you ever considered Invisalign braces for straightening your teeth? Invisalign is considered one of the most preferred options for straightening the teeth. The dentist in McMurray will capture the teeth' impressions, and they will develop a computerized treatment plan which the dentist will show you. Thus, you can preview how your misaligned teeth will look once the Invisalign treatment is completed.
The dentist will first provide a set of clear plastic aligners. Depending on your teeth condition, it can be applied to either a single tooth or a set of multiple teeth that have been misaligned. There is no need for any wires like traditional metal braces. The dentist in McMurray will ask you to wear it for at least 20 hours a day, a maximum of 22 hours a day. Initially, you may feel slight pressure while wearing the aligners that need to be replaced with new aligners every two weeks.
The aligners have to be replaced with a new set of aligners every two weeks. The McMurray dentist will guide you on how to wear and the instructions that need to be followed during the treatment to achieve maximum benefits. Invisalign treatment can correct your misaligned teeth within 12 to 18 months, whereas traditional metal braces need to be worn for at least 36 months to correct the misalignment of the teeth.
Requirements for Invisalign
- Clear aligners should be removed while eating food.
- Brush your teeth after eating meals. Only then do the clear aligners need to be worn.
- For the desired results, the aligners should be worn at least 20 to 22 hours a day.
- You should wear the aligners as the dentist in McMurray recommends and advises you. Not following the instructions can result in the next set of clear aligners not matching properly.
Advantages of Invisalign
- Clear plastic aligners' transparent and invisible characteristics make it hard to notice in your teeth.
- It is convenient to wear, unlike traditional metal braces.
- It can be easily removed and worn.
- It is easy to maintain.
Since you can brush, floss, and eat food by removing the aligners, it ensures better oral health.
Invisalign is a cost-effective option compared to traditional metal braces. Schedule an appointment with your nearest dentist in McMurray if you look for Invisalign clear aligners.