Omni comes from the Latin prefix for all, which perfectly describes both the philosophy, and the service, of our practice.
We provide a comprehensive range of dental services, including preventative, restorative, pediatric, cosmetic and implant dentistry, root canal therapy, Invisalign, full mouth rehabilitation, and more.
At Omni Dental, we do it all — for patients of all ages, and all walks of life.
For many people, the ideas of “dentist” and “comfort” are contradictory. At Omni Dental, they’re complementary.
Dr. Hanlon and his team ensure your peace of mind in one simple but important way — we listen. We meet your needs, hear your concerns, answer your questions, and welcome your comments. You’re always in control of your dental care; treatment starts, and stops, when you say so.
Because your comfort is always Dr. Hanlon’s top priority, we offer:
- Massaging, Heated Dental Chairs
- Netflix available upon request on mounted TV's
- Complimentary snacks and beverages, including a Keurig coffee maker
- Magazines (feel free to take one home if you’re enjoying it. Really!)
- Soothing essential oil diffuser in the reception area. Have a favorite essential oil? Go ahead, make a request!
- Weighted blankets, tablets, pillows, sunglasses, and headphones available during treatment
- Free Wi-Fi
At Omni Dental, we do it all — for you.
- To assemble a team of highly-skilled, mindful, and caring professionals dedicated to helping others;
- To deliver exceptional dentistry that has a dramatic, positive impact on our patient’s lives;
- To provide an unparalleled experience that leaves our patients driven to share their encounter with others;
- To create a culture where team members feel valued, are engaged in their work, and are motivated by the collective benefit of our patients and each other;
- To invest in ourselves through lifelong continuing education, and in our practice through investments in technology;
- To share all of our successes, both economically and emotionally, with our team and with the communities we serve.
Meraki [may-rah-kee; modern Greek]
Doing something with such enthusiasm, soul, and love, that a piece of yourself remains in your work.
Meraki is the heart of all we do, and deliver, at Omni Dental.